Sunday, September 4, 2016

Holy Rusted Metal Batman!













Well there has been a lot of events that have been happening for the past week.
I have been having emotional, physical and mental issues all week that has been extreme trial to me. I have a mental condition on the mission that I had to do many interviews with Psycologists and the mission presedent.

I was at the point where they decided the best thing to do was leave. Then the mission presedent called me into an interview, and im currently on a week trial for a whitewash. to see if i will keep going or go. I will no longer update on this until the decision is made. Thanks for all your prayers. As always i will be updating you on some events that happened throughout the week.

Fun- I ate 5 plates of food because a member pulled the, I will get offended thing on me. Jokes on him, i was hungry.

I started a collection of alphahores. There the cookies here. Missionaies keep the wrappers.

Spiritual- We found 2 people out of random chance while i was on splits, that have been looking for my companion for weeks, because they finally read the BOM that he gave them weeks ago on the street. 

Small update this week because the above issue, and constant busyness, not much time that week for prosylating.
Cheers

Elder Batman




















No comments:

Post a Comment